Wednesday 28 August 2013

MIYATAAAAAA?!

Edit: Yes, I realize how dumb I am. I shouldn't have believed this in the first place....I was too hyped up about it. 

I'm going to be busier now that I have to go back to school soon. :( But some news came up and I was so surprised!!! The last person I would expect to have a scandal just did. I did not see this coming AT ALL. Miyata....the person who's a huge otaku and who's in a relationship with Tamamori. XD What about your precious Tama? 

It sure looks like him. And apparently, the girl who leaked this is a Tama fan. =0 
He can do what he wants in private but he should be more careful! Some people are so sneaky with taking pictures and recordings! The person who leaked it plastered their twitter name all over the pictures. Anyways, I hope Tama doesn't get too jealous... LOL XD

****
Thanks to Johnny's World (which I will do a review on....someday), my interest in Taiga's peaked again! :D He's got great potential as an actor. Do your best, Taiga! (I hope you and the rest of Bakaleya6 debuts)

I really like this cm even though it's kind of old. :3


taigamoto

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?