Thursday 22 August 2013

Idol Blog Recommendations Part 2!! :D

I've learnt my lesson....I won't say that I will blog everyday because the truth is....I can't! T_T Unless JUMP has a new single and then we'll talk...
But on the bright side, I've found lots of new blogs! Enough for another round-up of blog recs! (sprinkles confetti everywhere) Let's get down to the nitty gritty.

Appears
  • Not limited to Johnnys, but East Asian Pop in general
  • Really interesting, detailed, in depth, and thoughtful articles about Idols and other artists' impact on society and culture
  • It's good read if you want to dive beyond the glitzy glamour of idols
  • Doesn't really have a posting schedule 
  • News blog about J&A....need I say more? XD
  • Short and sweet posts 
  • She sometimes adds her own comments and for some reason, I really find her amusing! 
  • Updates as needed
  • For Jin Akanishi fans.....Not a huge fan but do check the site here and there
  • There's translations, news, radio posts, scans.....
  • Pretty regular, now that Jin's sort of active
  • Even the name of the blog makes me automatically love them! XD 
  • Doesn't update that often but when s/he does...it's really interesting stuff such as fan terms or news!
  • Has a tumblr for translations but I'm saving that for a translations blog post
Also...I keep on watching this adorable Yabuhika video. YABUHIKA 5ever! 
Damn it, the way they look at each other is just so.....alsdkalkdlk! 

yhychsj

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?