Thursday 15 August 2013

Reflections + Hanzawa Naoki + Kasumi

I'm still alive! ^^ I just finished my exams, so now I can blog more often. (Maybe daily or once every other day? :D) Thank you for checking out this site even though updates are so irregular!

Anyways! A while ago, I was on the subway....just sitting and being bored. When suddenly, Inoo's face pops up in my head and BAM! I start grinning and blushing and laughing. I tried my best to control my feelings, I swear! Good gracious, I felt sorry for everyone in the same train as me. Thanks a lot, Kei!!!
(Also Thanks to Yuto for the gorgeous photoshoot!)

Photo: thanks to yuto for took this beautiful photoshoot of inoo kei.. 
かっこいいね!! *melts a thousand kilometers away*

sorry for being inactive! :(inookeifans

I'm and have been in a lot of fandoms but for some strange reason, it's only with JUMP where they randomly pop in my head and suddenly, I'm crying over the fact that they're so gorgeous and funny and everything. I'm in the state of pure happiness when watching their performances and dramas or looking at their magazine shoots. It's nice to always have something positive in your life. Something you can count on to make you feel better when you are tired from school, work, or just life. :)

Then, I thought, If I'm like this now when it's just them on a computer screen...What would happen if I saw them in real life? The scariest thing is that I don't know how I would react. Will I scream, will I faint, will I freeze, will I cry like a baby? The last one is most likely but who knows? I probably might run in the other direction, lol. >.> That was a long ramble.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you watching Hanzawa Naoki, too? :D It's good but (unpopular opinion alert) it's kind of boring at times. I'd like to see more of the side characters like that tax guy, Shunichi Kurosaki and the sidekick Kiyohiko Takeshita get fleshed out. Sometimes I get frightened at Naoki's determination (Kikoyhiko said something along the lines of "Maybe you're the bad guy". It really stuck with me, it's such an interesting thing to say.)

matome

BUT YUTO'S DONEEEEEE HIS PART!! T-T Too early, in my opinion. Apparently he's only in the drama up to episode 5! I could really see his growth in acting. There were some parts where I felt his true personality shown through but I'm no expert critic   all in all, he was really good and I hope he makes an appearance in the finale. :)

OH NO! I'm so sorry. I forgot Yuto's birthday!! (Which in my excuse, I am totally not a birthday person. It took me lots of effort to remember Inoo's. I forget my own birthday and other people's too all the time.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Finally, you're 20. :D Wish you all the best and lots of love and success!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some weird reason, I keep on seeing Kasumi everywhere!! XD Oh, before that I want to say that I was wrong. I felt really bad when Kasumi made an apology. She shouldn't have! There's no need. But she did. I don't know if it was management or what not but it showed her professional side. It made me reconsider what I thought previously. There's a boundary between idols' private lives and their careers. I shouldn't let curiosity get in the way. Gotta test that willpower!

jphip

I was watching SPEC (Great drama, btw) and then this girl, Miyabi-chan, showed up. "Who is this cute girl?" "I know her from somewhere" "Her face looks sooo familar..." Lol, those kinds of thoughts raced through my head. Then it hit me, it was Kasumi!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usually, let's leave things off with a video!

jinaeee
Hikaru's burger looks really good.....but I want to try that blueberry and cream cheese burger more! XD

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?