Thursday 1 August 2013

Keito's Scandal !!!!!!!!!

I literally just saw these leaked pictures of Keito and his girlfriend, Kasumi. And OH. MY. GOD. My first reaction involved a lot of indescribable words like "asdkjakdkj" and a lot of arm flailing and giggling. XD

But in all seriousness, I'm REALLY happy for him! >O< Yay, I just knew you had a love life Keitoooo! Hohoho, is this why you haven't been spending time with Yamada, Keito? XD

I didn't even know who the girl was. I learned that she's from the morning drama, Ama-chan! :) She's cute, but I want to know more about her now. 

Anyways, the main issue now is what's going to happen to them. My hiatus from the JE fandom was kind of long but I do know about Takaki's scandal. He didn't get booted, thank goodness. Keito might probably get some sort of talk with management but I hope nothing bad happens to him. As for Kasumi, I don't really know how her agency is going to handle this. :/

I want all of JUMP to be happy but I also want them to be safe from the media and crazy fans (apparently Kasumi has some cray cray fans...well there are some cray cray JE fans as well). Everybody likes to have some privacy in their lives. How in the world did people get these pictures? Like seriously....I have no idea unless someone broke into their house and grabbed their phones. Because if I'm not wrong, that's Keito's phone, right? Or unless one of his "supposed" friend took the photos without permission. Trust issues, people. 

I was super happy and excited but the more I wrote, the more worried and unhappy I became for them. I really hope that this won't ruin their relationship. Stay strong, Keito and Kasumi! 

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?