Sunday 4 August 2013

Replying to Comments 2

Forgive me, I still haven't been able to fix my no-reply blogger problem. m(___)m Will I be forced to reply to comments through a post for the rest of my blogging days?!



I'm also superfan of Inoo Chan, I met him in real in pattaya, Thailand on last march, if you want to know some special moment about him, let me know, i'll be back to share.
----
NO. WAY. XD You are so lucky!! I've only seen clips of the Thailand meet on youtube. Yes, I would love to know!! Please share. Hehe, I'm really excited now. Thank you so much, fellow Inoo fan~  

Nozomi's mother never dated the doctor. She was held as a patient in the hospital where he worked. This is why the doctor looks so stoic in the photo, he is just having his photo taken with a patient and not a lover. She didn't want Nozomi to know so she didn't leave a return address on the letter.

In the last episode when her phone rings Kurebayashi overhears her talking about coming back on time for the curfew. The psychiatric patients only have limited hours of freedom during the day and they must come back to the hospital at night.
----
Ah! Thank you for pointing that out. :) It makes sense now! I totally missed that part. You see....while I was watching it, I was doing my homework among other things. I know, I know it's a lousy excuse. 
It makes me really sad that Nozomi and her mother's relationship turned out this way. In the end, she was hurt and Nozomi was hurt. But this does add a whole dimension of depth to this drama. Things aren't what they always seem and little things reveal important aspects of the big picture. 
****
Nice to meet both of you! Thank you so much for your comments! It really makes my day when I read them. :D 

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?