Saturday 7 September 2013

Tokyo 2020 + New Drama for Chinen + Yuma dropped out?!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. T^T Sometimes I'm just to busy and other times, I'm just plain lazy. My lousy excuses aside, TOKYO'S WON THE BID FOR 2020 OLYMPICSSSSSS!!!

Lol, and the reason I was so happy was because of Twenty Twenty. It means that there's a greater chance that 40 juniors will debut and I am so excited. I AM READY FOR THIS. (7 years early).


 時事速報通信

In other news, Chinen's acting with Ryo in a new drama. He's acting as a 10th grader, which he can totally pull off. XD I'm excited~ The story's mildy interesting to me but I can't wait to see the behind-the-scenes and all the magazine interviews and photoshoots for the duo.

jnewseng

Sooooo... Yuma's not an university student anymore. It was a bit out of the blue. Well, since he's got so much work and more coming, he had to make a choice. And honestly, being an university student myself, I question whether I want to go through with my degree or not. :( Wish you all the best, Yuma! Good luck and hope you become fluent in English! I'm available if you want someone to talk to in English.  XD

Also, more news quickie: Congrats Shori on your lead role and to Tama and Miyata and Senga on your roles in Dream Boys Jet!!!

******
I've always got time for some keito love. His arm flailing is epic. X3


Naomi Kaneko

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?