Saturday 28 September 2013

Yaotome Hikaru aka Mr. Crooked Teeth

It's been way too long since I've done one of these and I have so many more to go. I want to talk about Hikaru first because recently my family has been nagging me about relationships and marriage. >:( I'm still young and I'm totally satisfied with being by myself for the time being. But the more I thought about my future.....the more Hikaru came to mind!

I don't even know my type, I believe if I were to fall in love (which hasn't happened yet fandoms don't count), it wouldn't matter how the person looked like! But I do think similar tastes are important. I feel like I have the most in common with Hikaru. Sorry Inoo we just weren't meant to be... XD

HYaotome

First of all, he's a book and music nerd. From magazine translation and some interviews, I heard he has lots of books. And he goes to cafe to read books. Just knowing we love books makes me feel closer to him. Reading is great!! Books are great!! Hikaru's great!! XD Also, he's a huge music nerd. I think he said he had around 8,000 songs in his collection. (It's probably more by now). He composes his own music, plays the bass and drums and guitar. and writes lyrics. Damn, boy can do it all! I love the way his fingers move so fast when he plays the bass. It's mesmerizing...

Kamiru Kaulitz

My first impression of Yaotome was that.....he wasn't handsome. One of the first pictures that comes to mind was during his puberty phase. He looked especially awkward because he had really bad eye bags and looked awfully tired. It turned me off. I let that one photo (which I cannot find right now) get to me and now I realize what a stupid reason it was. There's apparently a lot of people who don't like Hikaru's crooked teeth. There's such a pressure to have "perfect" teeth in most countries, it's really refreshing to see people like Hika have crooked teeth and be proud of it. I've been brainwashed to think that only perfect teeth are beautiful but on the contrary, everyone has a great smile no matter how their teeth look. Hikaru has one of the best and heart warming smiles in the world.

emiichan

Also, Hikaru's quite the family man. His grandma even comes to his concerts, which is adorable. He still lives with his parents, I think? (Since I think he was complaining about them in a kind of recent translation, lol) His family was affected by the 2011 earthquake and he spoke about how worried he was for them, especially his neice/nephew. Can I also mention that he was adorable as a child? I mean, he's barely changed....he's still adorbs.

hoolee8

Maybe the biggest reason was I hold so much love for this kid is probably because of his personality. He's one of the greatest trolls in JUMP (if not, the greatest). Always playing gags or jokes on people. I'm a pretty shy person, so I always admire people who are so cheerful and outgoing and energetic. But he's serious when he needs to be. He's strict during rehearsals, (always working hard for us, fans!) and he's not afraid to voice his opinions. Remember the infamous fight with Yabu....(Gotta love Yabuhika)

wiwiwidy

Almost forgot about his gorgeous arms! And his gorgeous body! JUMP's given me all these strange attractions to arms and eyebrows and eyes... (Yes, I'm looking at you, Inoo, for the eyebrow attraction thingy I have going on.)

selcyforheysayjump

Last but not least, I love his name: Hikaru (or Light). It's so beautiful and completely fits his personality. Please continue to shine and bring happiness to everyone you meet, Hikaru!

P.S. You can see his bookshelf/cd shelf around 2:10
toyunifmi

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?