Sunday 6 October 2013

Yutti's (so-called) Date + Papapics of Hamsterrrrr (aka Morimoto Ryutaro) + Chinen's not a 10th grader

Yes, yes, Yutti's cute date is the talk of the town. (I'm so late to the party.)  As everybody knows, the woman beside him is his co-star in Share House~ For some reason I could care less whether or not he was actually on a romantic date or just a staff meeting or friend meetup or whatever this was. I'm just so happy that Yuto looks so happy here!! And I'm also glad to see papapics of Yuto. He's getting more and more popular through his dramas~






















hanachan2907





Also, when they bowed and parted ways, I thought it was so adorable and respectful. I did squeal a bit at the picture below. >W<
hanachan2907

I'm also really really reallllyyy happy to see papapics of our little hamster! First I saw the pic with Shintaro and Juri. I'm glad to see him looking happy and it's been a while since new papapics arose. Shintaro dyed his hair (I think?) so this must be from some time ago.

rorychan1215

Also the picture below is priceless. Taiga's yawn is just..... XD

rorychan1215

Remember when I said that Chinen was going to fit his 10th grader role perfectly because of his looks? Well, I take it back! I TAKE IT ALL BACK! He looks so mature in this picture and totally doesn't look like a high schooler or not. Well, Yuri, I'll leave it up to your acting to convince me. 


Note to Self: How could I forget to mention Hikaru's beautiful voice and awesome ability to look good in any hair colour?! (Judging myself right now). 




Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?