Monday 1 July 2013

New HSJ Vermont Beach CM + Jin's New Single + YYJ Talk + New Kisumai "Kimi to no Kiseki" Perf

Happy Canada Day, everybody! Sorry for the wordy title.

HURRAY! Jump's continuing their Vermont promotion with a brand new cm....featuring JUMP at the beach! :D

Tobikko Chan

This cm is sooooo refreshing. They look like they're having lots of fun especially Takaki. Their smiles just make you so happy! ^^ And not to mention there's pretty equal coverage of the members. Inoo looked cute when his forehead was exposed while running. Chinen and Takaki were adorable with the shaped carrots!

Yup, Jin's Back. I don't think the song title could fit the situation any better. "Hey, What's up?" Ah, I'm glad he's back. Didn't doubt his comeback since the jimusho invested too much in him. >.> I'm not the biggest fan but I'm happy he's able to have a nice family and still continue his job as an idol.  His return is kind of a slap in the face to Johnny, because BAM! He can still be married and still have a lot of success. The potential problem is the lyrics. Jin's written some horrible lyrics (we're talkin' about bad sex references and degradation of women). I'll have to listen to the song before I can say more.

T____T Yan Yan Jump is ending. Actually I'm happy....because there's a chance that Best or 7 or Jump might have their own show. I'm down for more lovely member interactions. Hopefully it's something like Cartoon Kat-tun...I don't know if I could enjoy Jump competing in a show like Kisumai Busaiku.

Speaking of Kisumai, I just saw their performance of their new song: "Kimi to no Kiseki".

wabisabixx
They were kind of out of tune but who cares?! We got to hear the song early. YAY! I like the sound of bells incorporated in the song and the cute v-sign they did. I thought the finger dance was kind of weird... lol. XD It's perfect for Tama's new drama!!


And to calm all of your worries, here's chibi hika saying something super cute....

言咸 日文

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?