Tuesday 9 July 2013

Takaki Yuya the Beach Bum

Ah, Takaki. The first impression I got was that he was a badass. XD A really long time ago...I remember seeing his gokusen photoshoot and thinking that. He looked so cool and wild! I never paid too much attention to him because my eyes were on Ryosuke at that time...haha.

krooxy

He may be targeted as the sexy type but honestly, he's so pure and childish. I love that gap. It's so refreshing to see his innocent and straight-forward mentality. For example, he gets really serious when playing games (on his cellphone) and it seems like he usually plays against Hika and Arioka. Or during the trip in France, Yuya was whining about not eating and Chinen scolded him lol. Yamada often talks about the childish side of Takaki...Keep flattering him, Yamachan! It's wonderful how many people are drawn in by his charm.

Photo: kawaii :)))

~tamachanTakaki.is.my.ichiban

He's also really family-oriented, something I've always admired. There aren't many people who will admit that he calls his mother "Mama" or boast that his Mama made him homemade onigiri. And he's a very kind person. Daiki talked about how well Takaki treated him when he slept over. He even shared his food with Chinen!

Photo: pic 2/2

~tamachanTakaki.is.my.ichiban

And gave Chinen a sweet kiss~

prcm

Takaki's voice is lovely. He's definitely one of the best singers in Jump. Not to mention, he's got his solo song  and he totally rocks it! Though I feel like he's been neglected lately. Management, give him more love please... That boy can sing and his acting is really good! He really shined in Bakaleya!



Takaki used to be or still is insecure about his weight.  He's got enough things to worry about. He's fine the way he is. I'm glad Inoo told him that. Takaki is frickin' awesome no matter how he looks!

高木雄也が月刊ダイバー表紙jmania

Actually, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Takaki Yuya is....the BEACH! That boy loves the ocean: swimming, diving, or staring at the beautiful sunset....I'm just in awe at how much he loves the water. He keeps on talking about it in magazines. (Maybe he's secretly a merman).

crooz

It's nice to be reminded that you can be whoever you want to be. Don't let your age define your identity. Just keep being your silly self, Takaki! :D Your smile and childishness brightens people's lives.

2 comments:

  1. I also do love Yuya San so much. So much that I could die! haha!!!

    At first I like Miura but when I saw him, I was like OMG!!! This guy... surely gives me the feeling of being surrounded by flowers. :-)

    Thank you for this post.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takaki is my ichiban in HSJ, felt love with his cute face in Gokusen 3 which lead me to dig more info about him. I'm looking forward to his new dramas and yes I'm quite disappointed when his line in 2 new singles by hsj is really short and for the concert last year he did not perform alobe with the live band, his voice is husky and sexy, hope JE will look this matter more.

    Btw thanx for this writing

    ReplyDelete

Come on a my comment?