Saturday 6 July 2013

Replying to Comments....

Two posts in ONE day?! Actually this is just an update/rant post because I cannot reply to comments on my own blog. =_=;; I literally spent many hours searching on how to fix this problem and in the end, I couldn't find a solution. *face palm* So instead, I'll reply here.

Aaaaww!! That was so nice!! I love him more than myself, more than anyone and I don't care if I haven't meet him, he's already really special for me :') I just love his eyebrows so much! They were basically the ones that get me attracted to him xD
My Reply or what should have been on that page
Thank you for your comment! I'm glad to meet a fellow Inoo fan! ^^ Yup, Inoo's just so lovable! Hopefully one day, we'll be able to meet him. The power of his eyebrows is amazing.  

I was so happy when I read this super sweet comment. Btw you are the first person to comment here. Yay! Hopefully I'll be able to install a chat system or fix the comment problem soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm also superfan of Inoo Chan, I met him in real in pattaya, Thailand on last march, if you want to know some special moment about him, let me know, i'll be back to share.

    ReplyDelete

Come on a my comment?