Friday 19 July 2013

Jin's Hey! What's Up?! CM + Kisumai's KtK Short PV + My Boss My Hero + NEWS album

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm really looking forward to Jin's new single now. Hey! What's Up?! is really light, catchy electronic pop song and the pv looks really fun, too. I didn't realize how much I missed his voice. I admit that it's a generic pop tune but it's a good song for summertime. :)

You can check the videos out in Arama. Le-B looks the coolest to me. Not a fan of the hat stacking thing  except when Mitsu did that, he looked cool. :P

JinAkanishiFanClub

Next....Kisumai's Kimi tono Kiseki's short pv is OUT~! I actually really like this pv, the scenery of the night lit city is really beautiful. Lots of juniors appeared too!! They celebrated Taipi's birthday too. His cake was pretty awesome. This song is getting stuck in my head. *You're my shining star* Still don't like 3/4.


きみとのきせき by ichigocherry

Currently....I'm rewatching My Boss My Hero. XD The first time I watched it was in middle school, I think. I didn't even know that Nagase Makio was from Tokio or Tegoshi from News. =_=;; But I do now lol don't judge me. This drama is soooo funny, although it's childish and silly...it's so light hearted, and just eases your mind off things. I still enjoy the humour even after all these years. WATERRRRRR!

Yes I'm still watching Mayonaka no Panya-san....

joelpa000

It's been 2 days since the release of NEWS, News' new album, (Isn't that a mouthful?) and I've heard a couple of songs and liked them. It's weird that most Johnny's songs are of the pop/rock genre but each group has their own distinct style. News' songs just pump me up and their voices (especially Massu's) are great. But I guess I'll wait for the HK verison (my wallet is thin) and some editions are already out of print!! Congrats, News!!!



Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?