Sunday 14 July 2013

Yuto's Drama + Kazama's Marriage

Hello! :) It's been a couple of days since my last post. This is going to be a short news update~

YUTOOOOOOOO! I'm so proud of you! I finally got to skim watch the first episode of Hanzawa Naoki and you were so cute. I think your cute personality definitely shown through your acting. Your adorable pout, your smile... Wow, I'm just so hyper right now.

                                    candied-drummer

Congratulations on your hard work! The drama ratings were really high and it was a TWO HOUR premiere. That's really amazing. You're already a fantastic model for fineboys and now you're on your way to becoming a distinguished actor. You're going to take over the world not to mention you've taken over my heart.  Please keep on making Jump more well known~

                             orewahomojanai.forumfree.it

Secondly, Kazama Shunsuke got married to a non-celebrity! YAY! Actually I don't really know him but I'm really happy when Johnny's get married because there are so few of them! They stuck together for 10 years. That's admirable!! I wish both of them good luck, health, and happiness. :)

Lol, I was reading some comments on forums and they were saying that Kazama went the Toma route...Maybe Johnny's should have an acting sector. Because technically, the two have not debuted and they are still popular and able to survive in the industry. I should talk about that in a whole post.




Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?