Monday 15 July 2013

It's Time for a ... Shokura Review! (July 10, 2013)

Hello! I couldn't find the time to watch the first shokura ep for July. T^T But! I'm doing a review on the second episode~ Haha, if this continues....it seems like I'm only doing reviews for the one episode of shokura per month. Anyways, let's get on to it!

First of all, let me say that Shori is growing up so fast. He's made this cool puppy face...How is that even possible? But only 3 of SZ performed Game. :(

After, there were some cute Jrs from Twenty Twenty. They were all pretty young and one of them did a backflip! (He's in the first year of middle school, I think) It was amazing though I didn't take any screencaps. Also, there was a different kid in Twenty Twenty who sang really well. It reminded me of Matsumoto Kouhei. I really should learn their names.

And then... this happened. Junta was talking in Taiwanese and they were supposed to act how they would respond ( I think?).  Things escalated quickly. XD


I don't really listen to older Johnny's songs (or older groups in general) but this cover was really good! I want to hear more now~ Uchi + various Jrs sang pretty well together. And the stage was pretty. The audience and their penlights were also really pretty!!

Then, there was Hashimoto Ryo showed up in Jr ni Q. (Thank goodness they showed his name in English!) He's the same age as Marius. I kind of felt a "Inoo" vibe from him....lol He seems like the easy going type. 

yukirepipi

And hohoho, Fuma performed a really good solo! The video above only has the audio....Be sure to watch him dancing as well! ^^ I can't tell you how much I love that synthesizer! It's a really nice beat. 

A.B.C.z were pretty good hosts but oh my goodness, Fumito's laugh just killed me. XD Seriously!! I kind of miss seeing my fav group but Shokura is supposed to be about the juniors!! I'm glad there were lots of interesting performances. I'm really enjoying the short Shori corner at the end of each episode. Shori, give me one of your uchiwas too! 

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?