Sunday 30 June 2013

Does Daiki really smoke?

EDIT: Well...the picture doesn't exist anymore. So it was a fake. >:( 

Yay, I made it through half of COAMH week. Woot, I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but here we are! However, this post is going to be slightly serious.

I wasn't going to talk about the anniversary of the day HSJ lost a member because it really hurts to do so. (They will always be 10 to me, but officially stated by the jimusho Jump is 9). However when I came across this picture of Daiki "supposedly" smoking...

                                   izumi_0517

I'm not sure if it is photoshopped because his lips look a bit off and his hand position looks uncomfortable not that I tried to position my hand like his..lol.  Many people are saying that IS photoshopped. OR it could be someone who looks like Daiki. Honestly, I don't think it's him.

I accepted both Hika and Yuya's smoking fairly quickly. I still love them both just the same as before.

ryuketokodo,
le-stupidkid

HOWEVER, I'm still worried about their health and careers. They have packed schedules and feeling sick one day may affect their entire week of scheduling. And don't get me started on the effects on the lungs and the worse case, DEATH....

But if it really is him and if it isn't photoshopped, I'm ok with it. I don't like that smoking deteriorates their health (or anyone's health for that matter). But I don't want idols to dedicate their entire lives to their fans, they have a choice in what they want to do in private and people smoke for all kinds of reasons.

And this brings me to the case of Ryuu... It hurts to see other members smoking when one of their members was suspended for underage smoking. I know it was Ryuu's decision to go against the law and that Hika, Yuya, and Daiki are legal adults. But Daiki's picture reminded me of Ryuu and I got this strange, sad feeling.

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?