Saturday 29 June 2013

Need Some Johnny's Entertainment Blogs to Follow? Come on a my blog~

You know, I'm always under the dilemma of finding things to do in the JE fandom. It's not that there isn't a lot. There is but I like to be updated (very frequently) and sometimes it's hard to find older stuff as links are down etc, etc.

But I thought it'd be helpful if I complied a list of a couple of blogs I follow. :3

Never Ending Music Power
  • Blogs about Shokura, Kisumai...basically JE related things. I really love her history of johnny's. It's so interesting to read about the founding of JE, the history of older groups, and solo artists~
  • Best thing is she blogs VERY frequently (daily but now she's a busy, so it's not daily but still very often)
  • Does reviews on dramas, Arashi shows, Shokura, Johnny's juniors, CD rankings, Drama rankings etc.
  • There's lots of screencaps to enjoy. ^^ And he reviews episode by episode!
  • Frequent updates ftw 
  • Doesn't update on a regular basis BUT she is a youtuber! Yay! She makes videos about everything from concert tips to cd reviews to vlogs. Check out her videos! 
  • Not to mention she's a huge Massu fan 
  • She usually talks about Kanjani8, Tegomass, Japanese fashion and more~
  • She is the definition of an Idol blog....like she literally follows tons of idol groups (of which includes H!P) She talks more about girl idol groups other than Johnny's but she does blog about Kisumai and HSJ.
  • On the downside, she hasn't updated for a while... T^T I wonder what's happened to her? 
  • Her Johnny's Tag is wonderful! 
  • Does the title need more explanation? XD
  • It's literally ALL the latest news and gossip about every Johnnies you can think of!
Ok that's it for now...It always makes me happy when I discover a new blog! I shall find some more soon. To finish things off, here's a wonderful and awfully short  video of Yuto asking what a kiss tastes like. Commence squealing.



P.S. None of the sites have downloads etc. 






Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?