Wednesday 26 June 2013

COAMH Full PV Commentary

Why, hello there. Are you ready for some more of my crazy-ass bolded absuive capslock comments?
^^;; I tried to keep calm about it but when it comes to JUMP, there is no calm....there is only MADNESS.
Ok, let's carry on from where the short PV ended.

First we have Yama-chan getting a phone and going "WOW!"


WOW IS RIGHT~ Ikemen desu ne...
Sorry about my timing. Well this is due to my horrible timing in taking screen shots.
At least you have a wonderful picture of Yamachan yawning and still looks beautiful. XD


 CORRECTION: JUMPING GIRLS AND BOYS ARE COMING!!!!
P.S. We come in millions... (at least I think there are at least a million tobikkos out there) >.>


OH. MY. GOD.
So shocked that Hika dropped his tennis ball. Yabu looks cute, as always. 


YES YUTO...BE WARY... 
Yuto looks scared here...probably because Yamachan agreed to letting the jumping girl to come over and Yuto knows IT'S NOT GOING TO BE JUST ONE PERSON COMING OVER. 


CUTE TRIO. 
Takaki's got the "OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT" face.
Inoo's got the "SAY WHAT?!" face.
Daiki looks petrified. 


EHH???
Damn it, Keito. XD I wasn't fast enough, so now you closed your eyes. But Chinen's pretty chill about the jumping girl coming over.... 


Keito making the bed is honestly really heart-warming for some reason.
And he does it in one go. <3



KEITO GETTING HIT BY BALLS
...thrown by the mischief makers, Chinen and Yuto. Hahaha XD


CUTE ALERT. DAIKI ON A SKATEBOARD.
This is cute on so many levels.


Well, well, well. What do we have here? Some items look awfully familiar....Hmmm ;) 
*points to Chinen and Inoo and Yamada*
Also, Hikaru with the dog is really interesting. Why are you okay with dogs but not cats? XD 


Inoo's sleeping face is adorbs.
I'm sorry I can't help it that I have an Inoo bias.


IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS? INOO IS IN THE CENTER(ish).
*Does some serious flailing in my room*



YES! INOO'S GETTING THE SPOTLIGHT (kind of). 
But this is improvement. Inoo, if I haven't mentioned this before. Since you've graduated, I'm hoping you'll get more screen time and more tv exposure.



KEITO, PAY ATTENTION TO YUTO. lol
Yuto trying to do the cute heart hand thing and failing. At least they hugged it out later (didn't take screencaps for that though). 



DAI-CHAN, Stop wedging yourself between Yuto and Hikaru.
You're so cute. I can't even comprehend your level of adorableness. Yuto and Hikaru have competition in the position of niban. ^^;;


WHOAAA....HOLD YOUR HORSES, DAIKI.
He was so hyper, it was super adorable. Look at Yabuhika moving away from the hyper monster. lol


WHY PARDON MY INTRUSION~
Hehehe, if Jump welcomed anyone into their house like that......they wouldn't be able to refuse. 

My screencap skills are not at the level of an expert's. So I missed some great parts like when the arigatou costume or when Yuto and Keito hugged while jumping.

Last time I swear I used the word "cute" 123406839 times and now this makes it 10290453583958 times. Just kidding. But it's true that my comments are extremely cheesy. I apologize. At least I'm expanding my vocabulary...I'm using (variations of) adorable now.

P.S. Buy the single, it's worth every penny. :D 

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?