Friday 21 June 2013

Happy Birthday, Inoo Kei! :D

Where do I begin? Ok, I'm panicking over here because there are so many things I want to say and so many things I just can't put into words. Ok, ok... First off....

                         inopoyo666

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INOO KEI! You're officially 23 years old but you don't look a day over 18. Seriously, thank you Mr. Inoo and Mrs. Inoo for bringing one of the most handsome and wonderful human beings to life.

                      fuckyeahinookei
Is that his father? I'm not sure. >.>

I've never thought I'll be so happy about someone else's birthday but it really is a joy to celebrate yours. Although it was Mitsu who brought me back into the JE fandom, it was YOU who made me stay. Your charm swept me away. It was something about the way you laughed: the way your eyes would lean to the side and the way your cheekbones would show.

                      JE.NDA.Unofficial

It was your weird humour and randomness that always kept me laughing, smiling, and wanting to know more about you. I never met someone quite like you, a lovable weirdo who wasn't afraid to be himself.

                      Josiah Librada
You work so hard and you're so honest from what I can tell in your magazine translations, ctc. I saw that you were working hard for your job and for your education. I was surprised because I never really gave my all in everything. I'll work harder so I can be someone as admirable as you!

                                       au-gravityfree

Your voice is the reason I developed a voice fetish. XD Your voice....how do I describe it.....it's really calming and unique. It's so INOO-CENT (Please deal with my horrible pun making). And your laugh is really contagious. The way your shoulders move up and down and your teeth show. If you laugh, I will definitely laugh (or smile because your humour is weird yo).

                         asianfanfics

I'm glad I met you. (Well, I'm never met you in person but...more like discovered your existence. lol) You made me feel like there's someone in the world who is wholly good. You're not perfect. You make mistakes just like everyone else but I just feel that you are a very good person, someone who I look up to, someone who can cheer me up when I'm sad, someone who gave me a bigger dream to achieve. So THANK YOU for being born into this world. Happy Birthday, Inoo Kei. I really hope you have a good one and many, many more to come.

This turned out to be a weird, unorganized letter to Inoo. 






Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?