Thursday 13 June 2013

Come On A My House Short Verison! :D

Yes, I know you all probably have watched it already but...



COMAH PV (hd) IS OUT! I was in tears when I saw this (I'm not even sure why...lol)
Maybe because Inoo and Keito got much more screen time or maybe because Yuto looked so adorable holding that dog or maybe because Chinen looks really good in a suit or maybe because they look so happy.
Here are some gorgeous screencaps and my abusive capslock comments:

AWWW KEITO, SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!!!


OMG YABU, YOU ARE SO CUTE, hug hika like that too

CHINEN JUST SLAYED ME WITH HIS KILLER LOOKS. Stop looking so good, you're giving tobikkos nosebleeds okay...

And is Keito reading an English newspaper? >u< It says "New India (Beaver?) park targets rising  (something something lol). 

YUTO, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ADORABLE?

YABUHIKA MOMENT, Y'ALL-


Inoo, stop being so adorable. Though I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY you get more screen time.


"Meh." (AWWW SO CUTE)

I'M WORRIED TOO....*coughs* for the health of my heart *coughs*

If dancing with a spoon isn't the definition of cute, I don't know what is.

IT'S ILLEGAL TO BE THAT CUTE.

I said it and I'll say it again. IT'S CRIMINAL TO BE SO CUTE.

It is so hard to pause at the right time to screen cap all the good moments. ^^;; (Sorry for all the edits.. the more I watch it, the more screencaps I take). Okay, That should be the last of the screen caps BUT just wait to the full pv, then I'll really go crazy! XD

Apparently, they used a lot of  old costumes, props and other mementos. A lot of people have been talking about Yabu holding Arigato's costume, jump's debut scroll thing etc. It's not the best quality but you can see it in the zip preview:



I should probably talk about Kisumai and other JE groups soon....So it doesn't seem like my mind is full of JUMP because that's not true at all.....I think?

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?