Sunday 26 May 2013

10 NIN FOREVER!

Ok, It seems like all I blog about is Jump.....but that's because I love them so much!!!
And recently, there have been rumours on twitter and an audio recording on tumblr about something Hikaru said.

http://cassiyunho.tumblr.com/post/51405343502/hikaru-say-10-jump-10-hey-say-jump

Apparently the translation (not mine) roughly means  'We will try our best as Juu nin (10 people)'.
Juu nin
JUU NIN
RYUTARO MORIMOTO.
                                          yamathan29

I'm so happy and sad and everything in between. Of course I want Ryuu back. There will always be a spot in Jump for him and even after all this time, there isn't anyone who wouldn't welcome Ryuu back with open arms.
Hikaru, can I hug you? Because your words were so honest and came from your heart. I'm sure all the fans understand your feelings. In the audio, there was a lot of commotion and I heard the audience was confused.
Is this true?
I'm going to wait until Mori finishes high school. He says he wants to focus on his studies, so I will respect his wishes. But until then.....until the day where his studies finish....is it okay to raise my hopes up a little bit?


Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?