Sunday 19 May 2013

Chinen Yuri; That Arashi Otaku

There's just one thing I need to say about this boy first. And it's that....he's the most handsome man out of hey say jump. To me, he's the Number 1 Ikemen from Johnny's. Inoo may be my ichiban and I love him warts and all. But Chinen, his features are just PERFECT.

His body is in the perfect V shape and oh gosh, his muscles are so nicely toned. Even though Chinen always says he's laying/sleeping around the house all day...There ain't a person who can get that kind of body without working hard!

                daichinen0230

Hot damn, his face is a blessing from the heavens.

                                    flickr
^Ok, I'm just kidding from the picture above. But seriously, his nose, face shape, eye, eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, teeth....He's just so beautiful. When he smiles, you can't help but smile too. :)
                                       cheryl-yuki

Jump always teases Chinen for being a spoiled brat. Because he has such a childish personality and cute appearance. He was such a cute kid...lol though he still calls himself cute because he really is.

Akari Tsuzuki

Actually he's really caring, shy, hard working, and sometimes spoils the other members. He doesn't always let the other members pay for his meals and during Johnny's World, he would always ask how Inoo was doing with his thesis. So sweet!

Chinen's the shortest in HSJ but he's does some of the coolest things like doing push-ups during jump rope...

Natasha Timeshkova·

or beating koyama in high jump...

TheYuriko30

Moving on, his voice is really unique and kind of squeaky. Have you noticed my fetish for voices? You can instantly notice when Chinen's singing in a hsj song! I love that.

Chinen's famous for his love for Ohno-kun. He seriously loves Arashi a lot. And I love how big of a fan he is,  I feel like he understands the true feelings of any JE fan. Whenever there's a music quiz and an Arashi song comes up, Chinen's the first one to answer. He joined JE because he thought Ohno was cool in a concert. His fan level is like an expert's...
                       tsuriidasaikou

Of course there are many more things I like about him...for example, his friendships with JUMP (particularly yabu, yamada, and nakajima), his love for sleeping, his extreme shyness (he stared at tape when he was in the dressing room because he couldn't talk to his co-stars in Ending Planner), etc. But I need to stop now or my emotions will consume me and I won't be able to stop! XD


Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?