Sunday 12 May 2013

Come On A My House is going to be a SINGLE?!

Say what?!
I just read on never-ending music power's blog that Jump is going to release a single on June 26.
Thank you for releasing something, jump management but the only thing going through my mind is...
WHAT?!
I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE RELEASING SOMETHING. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Ok, so I didn't really like COAMH at first but it's growing on me! Its style is so similar to Jump Around The World (which btw is my favourite jump song of all time). Not to mention the b-sides are fantastic! Just for U, Scramble, Bounce, New Hope....They're all single-worthy songs, in my opinion. And the song's been promoted through the Vermont Curry cm.

      FunnyVideoTunnel
Tobiko jumpers it's time to show our support! I really want them to blow their sales out of proportion. It's been over a year since Super Delicate..  ToT And gosh, we've all been waiting for this.

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?