Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ride With Me~

Jump performed their new song, Ride with me, at the Best Artist something something show. (lol I don't remember the name of the show).

Surprising I didn't like the song at first. I felt like their voices were too sweet for this type of song and the incorporation of dubstep elements was weird. It just didn't blend well together. But the more I listened to the song, the more I liked it. (Now I can't get enough of it!)


2013.11.27☆JUMP ・ Ride With Me by ichigocherry

Here are some of my semi-incoherent thoughts of their performance:

  • The. Dance. Is. So. Good. I love it so much more than Bounce. I love the holding-an-invisible-ball-while-moving-their-hips move. Sorry for the bad description. XD
  • Their outfits! Yes, yes! A million thumbs up from me. 
  • Awesome rapping. More of that in their future songs please.
  • Dai-chan was so into the song. He was the star of the performance. That boy stole my heart (multiple times). 
  • Yaotome looking like a badass. (Also, loving his dark hair. Him and Yuya look great with dark hair!)
  • Yamada's English lines... I think I replayed that part at least 10 times.
  • Yutti's scarf was distracting.
  • Keito finally getting a line. FINALLY! (He sported a spiky hairstyle....nice!)
  • Yabu looking like an angel. No surprise there. :D
  • "Can you ride with me?" YES, YOU BET I CAN! 
Of course, I couldn't forget Inoo. (There's no way I could). 
Inoo had one close up that lasted literally 1 second. And let me tell you that 1 second was all it took for me to melt. He was so cute. Gosh, my screen cap does not do him justice. His smile is the epitome of adorableness.























I was a hot mess after watching this. I'm so glad they have a new single and are moving away from the Coamh image. I hope they keep on releasing new stuff on a somewhat regular basis.

P.S. I will continue my "celebrate Jump's new single by blogging everyday for a week" tradition. So Look forward to that! :D

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?