Saturday 23 November 2013

HIKANOO IN A NEW DRAMA?!

Say it isn't so! Someone, hurry hold me! This news means so, so much to me. (Sorry going to go off topic here!)

Recently, I finally realized what I was experiencing in high school and university was an existential crisis. Well, I'm still experiencing it now. It comes and goes. Of late, I've been really depressed. I was feeling so much better before and then suddenly, this crisis just re-arose. Jump's been helping me though. Because of them, I've been able to try harder but sometimes (like now) it's just so hard. T_T BUT THEN, this news came and it made me really happy.

Embedded image permalinkmomomo415

Inoo and Hikaru, they worked so hard. Congratulations, Hikanoo! How long has it been since both of them had a drama? Especially Inoo! T_T I'm so proud of them. Finally it's time for a new Jump generation. Both of them are working hard for Jump and it makes me feel hopeful that one day I can achieve my dreams too.

The drama is called "Dark System - Battle of Love" (news gathered from here: duracell--bunny). The plot is confusing...I don't really get it. I think it's one of those dramas I have to watch to understand. Anyways Tina also co-stars. She was in arama a while back due to backlash on the internet. The Reason? She liked Sakurai and wasn't afraid to show it. Some fans are just... >.>

Apparently the rumour is that Inoo's playing a blind pianist. The role seems tough, considering that he's only had a small role in a drama 7 years ago. Well, I know he'll be alright. :) I think I will freak out more when I see him in a cm or something...even if it's only for a fraction of a second.

Dark System will start airing next year in January with Hikaru as the lead. Goodness gracious, will I be able to handle so much Hikaru? I totally freaked out in Ikemen Desu Ne despite Tama and Taipi having more screen time. (Everytime Hikaru appeared, I swear I just cried at his perfection, lol). But...

JUST BRING IT ON! I'm ready to release my Hikanoo feels.

Heh, one of the parts I'm most excited about is behind the scenes of the drama. (If they ever release one). Oh, and the magazine shoots and tv appearances. It's going to be a wonderful year.


Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?