Saturday 16 November 2013

NEW HSJ SINGLE THIS CHRISTMAS?!

Say what? Is this really true? Somebody pinch me, please! Oh gosh, HSJ will be releasing their new single "Ride with me" on CHRISTMAS DAY! I can't believe my eyes because I honestly wasn't expecting it. I know there was going to be a new Kindaichi special but it didn't cross my mind that Jump would be singing the theme song. Yes stop judging me. I totally forgot about it.


2013.11.13☆every ・ 金田一少年 by ichigocherry
I can't wait to hear it and I can't wait to see the covers. Come on a my house's were kind of..... Let's just say it wasn't their best cover. But I'm so excited for the next songs and karaoke and dvd and special booklet.

Preorders are up at YesAsia and CDJapan. :)

The song's supposed to be a cool dance number....so there's hope that the dance will be as awesome as Beatline or Bounce. It's also written by M-Flo (not too sure about that). I thought their new song will be in the background of the cm/promo but I guess we'll have to wait until later to hear it.

Putting my inner fan aside, this is really good news for them. Finally, they're beginning to release more stuff and become more active. Inoo and Yabu's got their semi-regular tv appearance, Yuto acted in a mega-popular drama, Yuya's got 2 dramas up his sleeve, Chinen's doing well himself although the drama itself is boring,   and they recently released their concert dvd.

The bad side of this is that I can't handle so much glorious Jump! While I'm waiting for my dvd to arrive. I watched a clip of their Zenkoku e Jump and THERE IS SO MUCH MORE INOO THAN I EXPECTED. He's been neglected with screen time and now there's more than 2 seconds of him, I'm just at a loss for words. This is wonderful but so so bad for my fan heart.

ALSO Yuto battled against Okura in a takodrum game (i have no idea what it's called!). I saw a set of gifts here (http://candied-drummer.tumblr.com/post/67178934287/2013-11-16) and he looked so cute. Unforunately, Yuto did not win again Okura but it was a gallant try. Johnny's are one talented bunch of people, they never cease to impress me. :D

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?