Wednesday 27 November 2013

Replying to Comments 5

yaelismione said:
I haven't seen this if I didn't click November archive. It's sure hard for you.

I love it:

"That boy...he's dangerous for our hearts"

-----> yeah, surely he is. I haven't find more info about him that's why when I saw your post and it's 2013, I clicked it and I just die. LOL! Thank you so much.

Yup, it's pretty frustrating that I have to reply this way. :( I'm sure a lot of other people missed my reply because of this problem.

I know, right?! There isn't enough info or blogs about Yuya or Jump in general!! It's so sad. :(


1 comment:

  1. I was also about to missed it. But I don't lose hope. I bookmarked your blog. Really! hahaha!!! :-)

    I'll follow this blog. Thank you for the Yuya info.

    ReplyDelete

Come on a my comment?