Saturday 2 November 2013

New Tackey & Yuya Drama + Morimoto's New Show + Snow Dome + Shokura Clip

Have you been watching any of this season's dramas? I've dropped a lot of them after the first episode. I tried watching Goro's, Nakamaru's and Nagase's drama and tons of others. However there's nothing that's interesting or exciting or different enough. I'm only currently watching Legal High 2 (which is a trainwreck I should stop) and 49 (which you should go and see if you haven't already). Despite being the huge JE fan that I am, I can't even bring myself to watch Yuri's or Kame's drama.

twitter

That being said, I'm looking forward towards Tackey and Yuya's new police/justice/vigilante drama. The plot seems okay but I'm really happy to see Yuya acting again. I really enjoy watching him on screen! Tackey also impressed me in Mayonaka no Panyasan. Read more about it at jenewsdaily. (Also, this is random but I think the guy between Tackey and Yuya played Dan sensei from Gakuen Q)

On the topic of tv, Morimoto got himself a regular spot on Mousorisuto. I remember getting all excited because his last name and the show's name are similar, so I thought they based the show's name off him, lol. XD It's not subbed yet so I've only really seen gifs of it on tumblr. (Check out  fuckyeahshintaro for awesome gifs) Shintaro became tanned!


jpopsuki

Kismai's getting another single....yet again! I don't care for Luv sick but Snow Dome no Yakusoku is REALLY good. Whoever composes their ballads/R&B songs...Good on you! The dance doesn't really fit the song.....but the christmas-y scenery is nice.



2013.10.30☆Darkness + Mysterious Dance by ichigocherry

Leaving things off with an awesome Shokura clip. Yuma and juniors perform Darkness! (echoes darkness, darkness). Bakaleya6 minus Jesse and Hokuto perform Mysterious Dance. (Please debut! Lately I've been getting too worried).

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?