Friday 8 November 2013

It's Time for a ... Shokura Review! (November 6, 2013)

Whoaa. I haven't watched a full episode of Shokura since... JULY! O___O  For the past few months, I felt like shokura was getting less interesting but after watching this episode, I was like " THIS IS WHY I WATCH SHOUNEN CLUB!" It's just so much fun, I feel like the dances, song choices, transitioning, and everything about the show has improved.

First off, can I just say that Shori makes some of the most adorable faces!! I tried to make an emoticon out of his face.....does he look like it?! Well, Kind of....



The theme of the episode was color (or colour....Sorry it's the Canadian in me). Keito and Yabu were the hosts and oh dear, Keito was so good looking and Yabu was looking at Keito so sweetly. Kill me slowly now feels. 

Moving on, we had tons of great performances. Some juniors made mistakes a few of the dances but it's okay. Their performances were great overall. Everyone had so much energy and it really showed. Might I add, there was quite a bit of fanservice. Whoever was filming the show had something in mind, let's just leave it at that. There was that moment between Kento and Jesse...

Omg there was a dance game where they had to dance for exactly 30 seconds (without a watch of course!) and whoever was the closest won. They all amazed me as most of them landed very close in the 30 second range. But the person who amazed me the most was Jinguji. He should have won for his "crying" face. XD Gorgeous, let me tell you. 


Moving on, Casey Anderson did a magic trick and I still can't figure it out! He's good!!! He let Totsu and Fumito chose a card and immediately knew which card it was. I think he was doing something when he turned his back to them. 


Last but not least, we have Noon Boyz doing something with Fumito and Tsuka. I never really had an interest in Noon Boyz....I just kind of knew them. But the HUG!!! That hug made me switch into my inner fan mode. I'm really curious about Yuki now, he's adorable and reminds me of Daiki.  


Side Note: I'm glad to see Juri's not gettting pushed back. He rapped a bit in the beginning of the show and seems to be doing ok. Also, I feel as if Kento's going to be the next big Johnny's star....but that's just me.




Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?