Saturday 23 November 2013

Replying to Comments 4

yaelismione said:
I also do love Yuya San so much. So much that I could die! haha!!!

At first I like Miura but when I saw him, I was like OMG!!! This guy... surely gives me the feeling of being surrounded by flowers. :-)

Thank you for this post.!
Thank you for your comment and you're welcome! :D

Yuya certainly gives off that aura!!! Well I didn't' have that OMG! effect but he certainly warmed up to me. Now I can't get enough of him. That boy...he's dangerous for our hearts, lol.

Also, I'm sorry I still can't reply directly. I think it's time I just give in and reply through posts. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this if I didn't click November archive. It's sure hard for you.

    I love it:

    "That boy...he's dangerous for our hearts"

    -----> yeah, surely he is. I haven't find more info about him that's why when I saw your post and it's 2013, I clicked it and I just die. LOL! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Come on a my comment?