Thursday 6 March 2014

Replying to Comments 6

That picture of him and Yuto is from a concert but which concert is it from? Do you know if there's any video clips of it? Thanks! ^_^

I think it's from their 2012 concert....I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure it's 2012. The picture is from tumblr, (link next to pic). Maybe you can message the tumblr user for more information about the picture? Sorry I don't have any video clips of it but I hope this cute clip of Yamada and Yuto will make up for it. XD 

Ryosuke Kimura

Takaki is my ichiban in HSJ, felt love with his cute face in Gokusen 3 which lead me to dig more info about him. I'm looking forward to his new dramas and yes I'm quite disappointed when his line in 2 new singles by hsj is really short and for the concert last year he did not perform alobe with the live band, his voice is husky and sexy, hope JE will look this matter more.

Btw thanx for this writing
I'm glad Takaki has such caring fans! Yes, I hope he'll get to sing more in future songs and concerts.
His voice.....oh my goodness, it's beautiful. (They really should give him more lines to sing) And I love it when he laughs! XD I think he's going to get more chances to shine this year (JE seems to be focusing on BEST more now). We gotta hang in there.

Thank you for reading! :D

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?