Wednesday 19 March 2014

Okamoto Keito the English Gentleman

When I first got into HSJ, I didn't really notice Keito. He didn't have much of a presence... (I'm sorry Keito fans please don't hurt me, lol). What I really mean is that he was always and even now kind of is in the backdrop of things. He usually dances on the side or at the back and doesn't really say much in the tv appearances. But as I got to know HSJ better and in turn, got to know Keito better...I discovered that  he is a really sweet, gullible, and really innocent guy. XD

es.drama

Hikaru and Yamada seem to pick on him for various reasons like his dance skills. Well Keito might not a long junior history like the rest of the members but his hard work makes up for it. One of the first things that I remember about him is that he cried when he couldn't get the dance moves right.  He said his stomach hurt during their practice to excuse himself and cried. He's gotten stronger but still is pretty sensitive...like the time when he cried after he and Yama fought. XD He's so cute.


YAMADA VS KEITO by letsayjump

His really straight forward demeanor is just so...it really makes you want to root for him. Even more so, when people just know him as the son of Okamoto Kenichi, which would be fine to some extent but it'd be better if he is recognized for his own talents. And Keito is soooo talented! He can play the guitar well. He's studying at Sophia University while juggling JE activities.

Eunice Inoo

Keito's known as the only member who can communicate in English and one of the few people in JE that can do so. (But sometimes his grammar is off and I don't understand what he's trying to say.) I do appreciate it when he speaks in English and hope he uses this skill more in the future whether in team or solo activities. He mentioned he could do English interviews (do I sense a future newscaster?). Also, it's great when he can communicate with fans overseas in concerts, HS7's radio program, and I even heard he responds to fan letters in English! I should write him one.

morimotolisa

The best thing I like about Keito is his kindness. He's kind to everyone!! Yama and Yuto seem to praise him on that quite a bit. Everyone in JUMP seems to tease Keito but he just goes along with it. Such a good guy, lol. XD


kamexd

He's talking a lot more and seems more at ease now. I think compared to the past, his personality shines through more in concerts...in pvs...in everything! He was always charming but I was late to realize that. :P Goes to show that there are always interesting things to discover about a person if you give them a chance.

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?