Tuesday 25 March 2014

NEW SHOWS FOR V6, KISUMAI, AND MASSU! + Arashi's New Song "GUTS!"

Just a quick update! But first, article links:

So many new shows to feed my fangirl needs. This is good, very good. I'm not really into V6 but the premise of their show sounds interesting. Also, I can't wait to see Kisumai as ADs....I have high expectations for them. Congrats to Massu for not just one but TWO new tv shows. It's going to be great exposure for news and the shows are in good tv slots. Fans gonna be excited for their massu fix! 

55TEGOMASU
In other news....Arashi's new single is so unfortunately named. It's not "guts." but "GUTS!". It's for Nino's new drama and I guess it fits the theme of the drama. But the first impression of the song title I got was.....Why the heck is Arashi making a song about intestines?! Lol! It makes much more sense when I think of it in more of a "That guy's got guts!" kind of way.

Signing off with a dance tutorial from A.B.C.-Z.....I give it FIVE STARS! XD

Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?