Saturday 21 December 2013

Yabu Kota: Jump's Leader!

Yabu, yabu, yabuuuu! He reminds me of this emoticon, ^^. That's because his eyes become smaller when he smiles. Ah, I just love how wonderful and heart-warming his smile is. Whenever he laughs or has fun, I can't help feel giggly and happy too.
loveyamapi31


Yabu's the "official" leader of JUMP...and despite the times he's just goofing off, he takes many things into consideration and just doesn't let the fans know about it or let the other members worry about it. In his recent 1000 word interview, he talked about his debut and talked about bearing the burdens of those who didn't debut. There are so many issues that he and the rest of jump deal with, I can't even fathom to imagine. T_T Here's a quote that really struck me:


"Whenever someone debuts, more than ten times the number of people will be depressed. There are hundreds and thousands of people who really want to debut. So whoever is chosen must also bear the frustrations of those people." -Yabu Kota (Translation by skysj4)


johnnyassociates


I'm really glad that Yabu decided to pursue higher education and he's attending Japan's top university. @_@ That man is smart and determined. Even though if he's got a pretty stable working career, he still wants to learn more and challenge himself. :D I'm really proud of him.


boycottbananas


Yabu gets annoyed pretty easily sometimes and it's so cute to see him angry.  He becomes an adorable pout-y little kid. But I also love his loving demeanor and how affectionate and touchy-touchy he can be. XD He's usually holding someone's arm or putting his arm around someone else's should or giving hugs to kids....He's a giant (skinny) teddy bear!

riinsomnia


You know, I always talk about how adorable Jump babies were. But let me just say that Yabu was the cutest looking toddler of all time. When I first saw the picture, I literally could not believe my eyes that this tiny ball of adorableness turned into a tall, handsome man.


crunchyroll


Sometimes he talks about his family during magazine interviews and I can see how much he loves them. He also loves all of the other members so much. I remember once when he was talking about how much he liked Chinen and said he would defend Chinen if anyone talked bad about him. Yabu is too precious! I don't think he's really Jump's leader, but rather Jump's mother. I love his big heart so much!


Thanks for taking care of JUMP, Mama Kota!


Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?