Saturday 20 April 2013

Nakajima Yuto aka Mr. Sweat Wiper

I'd thought I'll take a break from my johnny's story series and talk about someone who has been on my mind for the past - hmm I don't know- 5 hours. I can't even focus on studying because of him!
That person is no other than Mr. Nakajima Yuto.

                                    

He is my niban for many reasons. First and formost, he's handsome! But who isn't in Jump?!
It's hard to imagine how fast he grew up as he's over 170cm! But he didn't grow up physically! He's very professional and has a strong sense of justice. Even Yamada and Chinen talked about how diligent he was as the class representative during a magazine interview. (or was it council president? Anyways it was a respected position. I will try to find the links to this).

The second reason (and most important one to me) is his kindness.  why I love him so much is because he is just so kind. It always seems like he's smiling, giving off a very friendly and approachable vibe. His aura just emits kindness! Even when he was a young junior, he was someone who took notice of other people. I like that he cherishes his parents and brother and dog!

1

When Ryutaro was having trouble understanding English, Yuto was the one who whispered the answers. He didn't just stand there and watch Ryutaro fumble over his words. I didn't notice this at first because nervous Ryutaro is adorable, but when I watched the video over, I could hear Yuto's saying the Japanese translations and at one point, even the answers.



Yuto is also very sweet towards other members, and it really does show through his actions. When Yamada was sweating in the first Thailand meet, Yuto was the one who wiped his sweat off. He was really careful and being really serious doing this task! It was quite funny. And once again, during their 2013 concert, Yuto was wiping someone's face again. This time, it was Hikaru.



Other reasons include his voice and arms! Since his hobby is drumming, it's no wonder his arms are well toned. His voice can go into the higher range, giving off a childish feel. And the things he says is sometimes very childish and cute too. For example, in Jump radio, he likes to say Kobanuuu! In the song Uta Utau, Keito and him were shouting to see who was louder. While Keito went for a deep resonating yell, Yuto squeaked "UTAU!".

                                      

I like that Yuto is passionate about his hobbies (he has so many!), which may drive others away. But his passion reflects how he thinks: straightforward and unwavering and how he acts: hardworking and dedicated.

He is also a very good friend. One time, he lost his baby teeth trying to break up a fight between friends. (I seriously need to find the links to this, because the translation was such a good read!)

I'm talking so much about Yuto that he's starting to go up in my JUMP rankings. Maybe he's not 2nd (along with Hikaru)....Maybe he's 1.5 now. No one can beat Inoo afterall. :)



Post a Comment

Come on a my comment?